Blinding the Red Eye
This working is to conceal the subject specifically from the attention
and perception of those who would bring harm to them. This is distinguished
from a general concealment working in that this selectively excludes only
those with hostile intent.
- 1 piece of regular white paper (for the eye)
- 1 piece of paper cut to about half the size (for the sigil)
- Magic markers
- Opening by preferred means
- Statement of intent: I will to conceal from the eye of
-Sigilize the above statement by omitting repeat letters and
combining the remainder. Make a mantra out of the remainder as well.
- Draw a picture of an eye, bloodshot, with a red iris.
-Apply a very thin (to dry quickly) coat of glue to the back of the
-apply sigil over the drawn eye, fully covering the iris at least.
- Meditate on the image of the fawn; scentless to predators, until
gnosis is reached. Let this imagery fade out and be replaced by the
- Crumple paper and burn sigil, repeating the mantra while doing so.
- Banishing by preferred means.