The Eucharista of Chaos
An Exercise of the Cup
A supplement to the Jihad and Monasticism.
by Soror Cyllan.771 and Soror Severian.427
Members may elect to perform the Eucharistia of Chaos for as long a period of
time as desired, though at least one week is suggested. One may perform the
Lesser, Greater, or Extreme form of the Eucharistia. During their Performances,
members will consider themselves a "Vessel of Chaos". The Eucharistia is
Performed for the following purposes:
- To align oneself emotionally with Chaos.
- To become an active Vessel for Chaos.
- To strengthen the emotional magical abilities.
- As an exercise in emotional fanaticism.
LESSER EUCHARISTIA PERFORMANCES:
GREATER EUCHARISTIA PERFORMANCES:
- Dedicate any sexual act to the conception of Chaos.
- Carry a magical Cup at all times.
- Determine for every sleeping period to have a dream in which a
magical act is done.
- Keep a full record of dreams.
- Emotionally charge one sigil each day.
EXTREME EUCHARISTIA PERFORMANCES:
- Perform each of the Lesser Eucharistia Performances.
- Emotionally charge a second sigil each day.
- Create one Chaos Elixir each day.
- Perform each of the Greater Eucharistia Performances (which include the
- Break sleep midway once per night to emotionally charge a third sigil.
- Create a second Chaos Elixir each day.
The member, in considering themselves as a Vessel of Chaos, is allowing
themselves to be a receptacle which draws Chaos into itself. In dedicating any
sexual act to the conception of Chaos, you are making use of this receptacle in
giving the contained Chaos the potential for action (the actual action is
carried out in the Journey). An explanation of what we mean by "emotionally"
charging a sigil can be found on page 33+34, Liber Lux section of Liber Null &
Psychonaut by Pete Carroll, under excitatory Gnosis techniques. It is suggested
that the member use as many different emotions as possible throughout the
duration of their Eucharistia, in order to cover the full spectrum of emotional
possibilities. A magical act performed in dream can be anything from Evocation
to Divination, anything that is magical. If the member finds difficulty in
achieving this, they should not consider it failure in the Performances, to try
is the point. After the Performances have been completed, the Cup should be kept
as a magical tool and may be inscribed in some way with a record of the
Performances. For this, one may use the technique employed in the Monasticism
and Jihad, whereas 114 would signify the Lesser Performances done for 14 days,
etc. If the Eucharistia Performances are unsuccessful, the Cup should be